A leader in the Nigerian Pharmaceutical sector with business operations throughout Nigeria and corporate head office in Lagos is recruiting qualified and capable individuals who desire to work in an enriching work environment to fill in the following vacant position below in their Finance department:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including budget, sales report, bank transactions and financial statements. Candidate must have a solid financial system skills and a sound background in corporate finance, financial reporting and analysis.
- Record/input company’s day to day transactions into the company’s ERP software and keep accurate financial records and ledger.
- Compute tax and prepare tax returns to comply with extant laws and regulations on taxation.
- Conduct periodic accurate bank reconciliation and stock reconciliation and prepare report.
- Prepare, examine, analyze and interpret accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with other business units to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the company.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- B. Sc. / H.N.D Degree in Accountancy from a reputable academic institution. A professional qualification may be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.
- Have relevant working experience in a structured reputable corporate organization.
- Strong interpersonal personality and communication skill to support the sales & marketing team.
- Candidate MUST have verifiable proficiency in Advanced MS Excel skills like Vlookup and Concatenate.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software package like Tally ERP and any other enterprise resource software.
- Very attractive & highly competitive remuneration packages with exciting welfare package and an opportunity for career progression.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The job is meant for ONLY graduates of Accountancy; candidates who do not meet the aforementioned qualification and requirement need not apply.