Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (C.A)
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Report To: Financial Controller
Seniority Level: Management Staff
Application Timing: Urgently Required
- To coordinate Finance & Account daily activities- Daily Bank reconciliation on Tally, checking of bills payable and supervising suppliers payments, updating online transfer file, checking daily postings on Tally software.
- Supervising monthly Bank reconciliation
- Reconciling payables & receivables Ledgers
- Raising of suppliers credit note
- Preparation of workers salary and payroll management
- Checking and supervising statutory/regulatory periodic payments, Monthly/Annually as the case may be
- Fixed Assets management- including calculation & raising JV for depreciation of fixed assets, treatment of disposal of fixed assets e.g Motor vehicles, monthly update of fixed assets register on excel to ensure it is same thing with tally figures
- Supervising and coordinating monthly stock taking exercise for Raw materials, WIP, Finished goods and Engineering Spare parts
- Handling inter branch transactions and preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliation report
- Preparation of Monthly Trade facility report
- Liaising with other departments e.g Stores, HR & Admin, Engineering on Finance & Accounts related matter to ensure smooth running of the operation
- Preparation and making available the relevant documents/reports required for Auditing & tax purposes
- Performs other related assignments/duties as required and assigned by FC.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND / M.Sc in Accounting.
- Must be ICAN Certified Accountant (Chartered). ACA, ACCA
- Minimum Working Experience: 6 years and above.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Manufacturing Experience will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge accounting.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good Knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Attentive to detail
- Good computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
- Must be between the Ages of 35 – 40 years.
- Must be Confidential.
NGN150,000 – NGN200,000 Gross Pay.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.