Sooyah Bistro Limited is a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing all affairs for your assigned branch and reporting directly to the Operations Manager within your region
- Serving as the top Bistro Cook in the branch
- Closely monitoring food preparations by all Bistro Cooks and Suya Chefs, ensuring that high quality and consistency is met according to food preparation guidelines
- Ensuring company policies are followed by all employees in your branch
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs
- Training and developing new employees
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees
- Ensuring product quality and availability
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews
- Overseeing inventory and sales
- Assisting customers whenever necessary
- Organizing employee schedule
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed
- Taking disciplinary action and reporting to Operations Manager
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission
- Maintaining company standards
- Supporting the Operations Manager as needed
- Ensuring that all company property are well kept
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- B.Sc qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- Experience as Cashier, operating till and cash machine
- Good food preparation skills
- Preferably living on the Island
- Experience working in a restaurant will be an added advantage.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.