Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Mines (HEMV), Ibese Plant – Cement Industry
Reference No.: Mines-Ibese-002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for ensuring that mines heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
- Attend major repairs (Overhauling and Repairs) of Mining Machineries
- Inspect hydraulic, engine and transmission system of all Mining Machineries
- Reading of hydraulic and transmission system flow diagrams and troubleshooting
- Comply with safety, health, environment and quality procedures
- Report and relate activities to the Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- Overhaul Engine transmission, hydraulic pump, cylinders and other major assemblies
- Generate and analyzing of reports
- Conversant with MS Office
- Ensure all scheduled and corrective maintenance are carried out as at when due
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head, HEMM Maintenance from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree Automobile /Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant work experience with HEMV maintenance.
Skills and Behaviour:
- Technical coaching skills
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good interpersonal and relationship management
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online