FBDS Nigeria – A pioneer and builder of an emerging sector consulting company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Ideal Candidate must be able to identify and source prospective new client (i.e., franchisees), develop a business plan, business strategy, marketing strategy, identify new business opportunities
- He / she must passionately represent our brand and be able to ethically coach prospects through the discovery process, financing resolution and market development
- The successful candidate will report to a Senior Consultant and work closely with clients and members of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and close deals while fostering a relationship with existing clients and partners to meet evolving needs, increase profitability by creating and implementing an effective sales strategy
- Drive the expansion plan of new outlets for our client(s) within a specified period; track and forecast the new unit pipeline using critical milestones and deliverables to help ensure results
- Execute all new development agreements to achieve development expansion goals
- Promote our client(s) brand, attending conferences and networking opportunities to heighten the visibility of the brand as it relates to development
- Identify, review and validate new unit development opportunities / outlet spaces in Malls Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging data and foresight to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
- Develop business plan and client presentations
- Drive a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Developing innovative answers to complex business challenges
- Work with clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities for value creation
- Develop strategy, plans, organization and/or process design, and effective deployment solutions (communications, KPI development, education, training, etc.) to ensure achievement of agreed outcomes for clients and High Street.
Support Existing Outlets Portfolios:
- Create strategic development plans for each franchisee and market through in-depth research and data analysis
- Provide clarity and action plan as it relates to the best investment decision for our clients in diverse market and trade areas
- Track and forecast agreed-upon asset actions and timing with respect to (finding new locations, relocations / rebuilds, and remodels)
- Assist (clients) franchisees in developing business relationships that are crucial to achieving results.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in Business Consulting, Business Development, Finance etc
- Additional Experience in Hub / Mall Management, Retail Development, is an advantage
- Vast knowledge of Micro, Small and Medium-scale Enterprise is a Plus
- Broad, strategic thinker. Ability to think big and create innovative solutions as well as the ability to breakdown complex problems to decipher what is most important in making a thoughtful business decision
- Good human relation, Project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in growing retail points of distribution for a brand. Knowledge of business planning, market analysis and competitive strategy, market entry and penetration strategy, development schedule, and general financial analysis
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must have Business Development Acumen and Excellent with Microsoft Office Software Package E.g., Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] Using ‘Associate Consultant’ as the subject of the mail.