Hundred HR Consult is recruiting for it’s client in the Oil and Gas sector. The Parent company is a Nigerian, budding conglomerate with interests in diverse sectors including Oil & Gas. Promoted by some of Nigeria’s most respected Oil & Gas Executives, the company will be developing and providing services across the upstream and downstream sub-segments including production, advisory, trading, emerging technology, capacity building and unique brokerage / facilitation – services.
The company’s mission is “To build a corporate African Brand that is respected and trusted locally as a reliable service provider, and Internationally as a Partner of choice for strategic alliances and business facilitation”. Its values include integrity, quality, professionalism and expertise. With a strategic objective to geographically service the African Oil & Gas corridor, operating from Nigeria; the company plans to achieve its mission through strategic alliances (with local and internationally respected partners), internally develop its proprietary solutions and pursue the opportunities already existing in the sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Based on the aforementioned, the company is hiring a Business Development Manager to support the General Manager. The Promoters are looking for a young, dynamic, self-driven and curious executive, looking for a platform to train and take-on positive professional challenges.
- This is an invitation for a potentially long-term working relationship with Africa’s next generation of Oil and Gas executives.
- Responsible for conducting market, industry research and document recommendations for the Line Manager to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for writing technical and commercial proposals on behalf of the company, responding to bids, and other commercial opportunities assigned by the line manager. Manage follow up process.
- Represent the General Manager in corporate functions and follow-through with leads and other client-prospecting activities.
- Work on concept papers, product development notes and other proprietary intellectual material required for the business to succeed.
- Manage 3rd party vendors, consultants and strategic partners (local and international) on behalf of company on internal projects and initiatives.
- Organize corporate events and other marketing and promotional activities, organized on behalf of the company to grow its brand and acquire new customers.
Qualification and Profile
Potential Candidate should:
- Have a degree in the Sciences, Social Sciences or Engineering disciplines; but should have additional qualification or demonstrable experience in business analysis or development in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ work experience, with at least 3 years’ in both downstream and upstream oil and gas operation.
- The candidate must have past experience working in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- Must be self-disciplined and possess critical, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – with adequate ability to write business proposals.
- Should be proactive, an independent thinker and possess good general knowledge of social, economic and political affairs – understanding how these can impact a business.
- Possess and demonstrate a great work ethic and good business values of integrity, discipline, good judgement and respect for others.
- The ideal candidate MUST have significant experience working in the Northern part of Nigeria, with experience in both downstream and upstream oil and gas operations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online