The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will havethe dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drivesustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Proposed candidate must have ICT background and ready to hit the ground run.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Enterprising / Realistic
- Proven workingexperience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- At least 8 – 10 years experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge of the ICT industry
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc / B.A in related discipline.
- Business ICT systems
- ICT market
- Business strategy concepts
- Business processes
- Decision support systems
- Innovation processes
- Interpret current data
- Perform business analysis
- Innovate in ICT
- Seek innovation in current practices
- Identify new business opportunities
- Perform market research
- Monitor technology trends
- Collect customer feedback on applications
- Give live presentation
- Analyse business requirements
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of the mail.