Vacancy @ Willers Solutions Limited
Job Title: Business Development Officer @ Willers Solutions Limited
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Field sales of savings and loan products to potential customers
- Ensures driving of sales of the Bank’s loan product
- Representing the bank at events
- Daily Reporting on sales lead
- Track and maintain credit and loan information
- Customer loan repayment follow up
- Establish and achieve sales targets and promote various banking services to customers.
- Maintain effective relationship with customer analyze requirements and recommend appropriate product and initiate growth for bank.
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with business contacts and industries.
- Evaluate flows of deals and provide support to various business banking processes.
- Analyze prospective customer for loan and determine appropriate candidate.
- Coordinate with various banking employees and develop relationship with new and present clients.
- Coordinate with team members and ensure customer satisfaction and provide require information.
- Minimum of B.Sc from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of cognate experience as a Business Development Officer in a Microfinance Bank.
- Must be a resident of Lagos Island.
Application Closes On
30th August, 2021.
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced
Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.