Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Checker, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Receiving ATC and cross check trucks after loading (Loaded as per ATC or not)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attach cement bags to roto packer which discharges cement.
- Responsible for counting number of bags loaded in the truck, it should not be more than ATC quantity.
- Reporting of any abnormality observed with loading machine or trucks.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of all loading bags.
- Accounting and reporting of damage bags by auto Loader / Trucks.
- Ensure immediate replacement of trucks to be loaded.
- Trade test II / WASC / GCE / SSCE + 10Years
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/functions and procedures
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good relationship management skills Good numerical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online