BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer – Digital Real Estate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment type: Full time
- We are seeking an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join us in our mission to roll out our flagship digital real estate to drive growth with a focus on ultimately accelerating our strategy.
- Develop the property portal with a large database of properties and real estate data, ensuring high availability and optimal operational performance together with other subsidiary websites and portals.
- Oversee our digital technology solutions through best-in-class software systems, utilizing a service delivery model to deliver value within a clear, consistent and measurable framework.
- Oversee the Digital real estate strategy
- Provide assessment, technology roadmap, transition and integration services as well as a continuous improvement-based support model to ensure user friendly, client relationship digital property management
- Oversee the group’ s digital strategy
- Managing product knowledge base for implementation and delivery
- B.Sc or B.Eng. in Computer Science, Engineering, or another similar field
- MBA or similarly relevant graduate degree would be an asset
- Previous work experience as a Chief Technology Officer or another similar leadership role
- Background in web data mining, developing machine learning applications using Python, Scikit-learn, NumPy and TensorFlow. Flexible and collaborative with strong skills in teaching, training and managing multiple projects.
- Previous experience in a digital real estate firm
- Comprehension of budgets
- Understanding of business planning
- Able to conduct research and analyses of technology
- Knowledge of technology trends
- Able to use current technological trends to build a business strategy
- Strategic thinker
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online