A Church located in Ikoyi, Lagos State is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Coordinator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
The position is responsible for strategy formulation, team development, oversight, and execution of all aspects of Communications and Marketing as outlined below:
Communications Strategies and Systems:
- Proactively develop strategies to clarify and communicate the monthly and weekly messaging of the church, in partnership with leadership and ministry leaders
- Work in tandem with Pastor in charge of Communications and team, to create consistency in messaging.
- Develop systems to organize, prioritize and communicate promotional items related to the Church.
Digital / Online Communications:
- Lead all efforts related to the creation, strategy, and execution of the Church’s digital/online communication channels (Website, Emails, Social Media, Blogs, Video Conferencing Apps, etc.)
- Oversee the strategy and execution of the weekly Live Stream.
- Creatively build followings and engagement on various social media outlets including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Oversee social media messaging and communication strategies, in coordination with the Admin department.
- Lead messaging and strategy for social media advertising campaigns. Design & Brand Management
Printed and Promotional Items:
- Lead efforts to design all art and promotional materials related to church-wide activities with a high standard of creativity, excellence, and effectiveness.
- Monitor the look, vibe, and feel of all promotional materials representing the Church.
- Oversee all print and digital materials related to promotions, ensuring they are executed with excellence.
- Enlist, equip and encourage qualified volunteer teams and interns to accomplish communications goals. Media Relations
- Create positive relationships with local and international media.
- Oversee efforts related to securing or responding to media attention.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Degree in Communications, Media, or related field, or at least 2-4 years experience in communications.
- A heart for the local church, a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, and a passion to use communications to reach others.
- Proficient in Creative Suite programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to take projects from beginning to end.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Action-oriented and displays focus, passion, and initiative. Takes appropriate action when something needs to be done.
- Relates well to all kinds of people, builds effective relationships, and communicates effectively both interpersonally and corporately.
- Organized, creative thinker, and highly productive, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism and understands strengths and weaknesses.
Between N100,000 – N200,000 monthly gross, depending on qualification and experience.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 3rd November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Profile and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.