We are Sharpstone Jewelry Store – an exciting company based in Lagos, Nigeria; seasoned in the retail of affordable, quality and highly aesthetic weddingrings, engagement ringsand luxury jewelry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creation & Management Associate
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Function of the Role
- The Content Creation & Management Associate ensures the creation, editing, posting and management of high quality graphics and video content on Sharpstone’s website and social media handles.
- Create uncomplicated graphics from scratch or on product pictures using Canva, Adobe etc
- Perform simple video edits
- Plan content to be posted on the company website and social media outlets
- Post pictures on the company website and social media sites
- Collaborate with photographers and videographers to produce well planned, organized and high quality content.
Experience and Qualifications
- OND qualification
- A minimum of two years experience in graphics creation, video editing, social media and website content management.
- Ample proof of success in the same or similar role in the fashion and style industry is an advantage.
- No particular educational qualification is required; however, demonstration of skill in the performance of the required tasks is of the essence and is more important than a school qualification
- Candidate should have strong interest in, and be conversant with technology or as they say “be a techie”
- Must be able to perform simple video editing.
- Be social media savvy.
- Experienced in the use of word press or woo commerce.
- Proficient in the use of Canva or Adobe or other simple design software.
- Very savvy with navigating social media applications such as Instagram, Facebook,Twitter, Pinterest etc
- Basic graphics creation and video editing skill
- Ability to write, speak clearly and accurately in simple English language
- Relational dexterity, and the ability to manage human communications in relation to task execution
- Basic ability to manage mini projects.
- Will be required to work in an office.
- N130,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Content Creation & Management Associate” as the subject of the mail.