Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy General Manager, Electrical
Job ID: IbeseplantElect009
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications. On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with colleagues to solve emerging issues.
- You’ll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products. Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient maintenance execution of all Electrical Installations and activities and all manpower/ administrative issues.
- Coordination of maintenance activities in Electrical Department.
- Spares and Material Control for cost effectiveness.
- Coordination of Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external Professional Services/Support.
- Manpower Planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- BSc / HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) Minimum of 18 years relevant experience.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP_ PM literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online