Lopterra Services Limited – Our client in the Renewable Energy industry is seeking to employ suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Code: LPT/N/DM2
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part Time
- We are in need of a Digital Marketer whose sole job is to improve branding, generateleads and improve company visibility.
- Monthly Digital Campaign Projects
- Email & Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram) Campaigns in line with Projects
- Generateleads and clicks (conversions)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including seo/sem, PPC and marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Create highly targeted campaigns to reach the right audience, formulate an explicit value offer to avoid misunderstandings per month.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (roi and kpis).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the team
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- In depth knowledge of various digital paid campaigns Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Failure to do so may result in your application being ignored.