Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Grade: DMS-001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration and other related field with a minimum of 5 years proven experience in Digital marketing role.
- Critical thinker and innovative mindset
- Great interpersonal, communication, good time management and problem-solving skill is required.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) and experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign is important.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships with both existing and new customers to meet organizational objectives.
- Ability to plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns, online brand presence, online content creations, implementing content strategy, and oversee all the company’s social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
- Ability to supervise, build, and implement all digital marketing strategies within the organization. The Digital marketer is responsible for converting website visits into sales and introducing special deals.
- Ability to engage Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to generate leads, strengthen relationships and ultimately drive sales.
- Responsible for ensuring that search engine optimization is deployed to allow target audience easily find the company’s website.
- Ability to measure report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI).
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Any other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the organization.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.