Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator
Locations: Ikeja-Lagos, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering.
- Applicants must have minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
- Effective Instructor in Coding and ICT for Primary school and Secondary School.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively andproductively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention todetail.
- Excellent written and oral communicationskills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborativeenvironment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing and prioritizingobjectives.
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design, Mechatronics and Robotics will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, or Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Develop specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate andengaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Gradeone to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshootingskills.
- Must havestrong technologyskills.
- Must demonstrate a high level ofinitiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral andwritten.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructionaltechnology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with schoolpolicy.
- Must be a resident of Abuja and Lagos.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.