Our company helps people to transform self limiting beliefs into self-fulfilling breakthroughs. We also help in the compelling journey over fear, self-doubt and addiction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility & Safety Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the information below to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Information Needed for Application:
- Full name, Mobile Number (personal), and your academic qualifications
- Current place where you are in Nigeria. (Locality & State)
- Your interview will be done at our head office in Lagos however, every successful candidate will be given the opportunity of working in his or her state to support in widening our team there.
- Any application received after the closing date shall not be considered.