Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Factory Manager is responsible for overseeing all factory operations in order to meet business objectives, the management of daily operations including the Cakes production; Bread’s production and logistics end of the distribution to the various outlets/restaurants.
- Reports directly to the MD/CEO and Deputy Managing Director
Roles and Responsibilities
- The role oversees production planning, staffing, food safety requirements, compliance with regulatory and company requirements for personal and facility safety, raw materials sourcing and procurement, as well as efficient management of the logistics/distribution arm of the operations.
- Identify and implement training and development for succession planning to ensure the necessary people skills and resources are applied currently and in the future.
- Set specific targets and timelines to achieve production goals, tracking results, providing feedback, and taking corrective actions as appropriate.
- Is responsible and accountable for adhering to annual operations budget for the facility including ROI, Capital planning, payroll, operating costs and losses through forecasting, tracking and reporting. And also set continuous business development plans including identification and submission of capital and extraordinary maintenance projects to improve facility operations.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or other Technical degree highly desired. Industrial plant related experience in a management role will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership abilities, communication skills and understanding of mechanical equipment and chemical process with ability to clearly communicate strategy and vision to team members.
- Training or relevant exposure in supervision skills, quality assurance systems, environmental and safety regulations with experience in the food industry preferred.
- Leading by example, demonstrating ethics and integrity and displaying drive and purpose.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.