FSDH Asset Management Limited – FSDH AM is a wholly owned subsidiary of FSDH Merchant Bank Limited and one of Nigeria’s leading asset management and financial advisory firm.
We are versatile in financial transactions and investment strategies that meet the need of investors in an emerging economy like Nigeria by offering a wide range of investment services and products which are tailored to meet our clients’ specific financial needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Operations
Overall Job Objective
- To plan and direct a seamless process flow in the operations of fund allotment, sale & valuation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design policies & oversee process reviews.
- Ensure proper client onboarding, & mandate change/update are done within stipulated timelines.
- Integrate and implement new technological processes.
- Oversee the reconciliations of accounts.
- Ensure prompt crediting of customers’ accounts as value is received.
- Ensure proper guidance, feedback and prompt treatment of clients requests.
- Ensure client satisfaction & retention.
- Oversee fund valuation & price confirmation.
- Prepare update reports on the activities of the unit for management.
- Other duties as assigned by your Line Manager
- B.Sc in Accounting, or related discipline.
- 6 – 8 years professional experience in the financial industry.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Passionate, hungry, and eager to build FSDH AM into a world class institution.
- High professional and ethical standards.
- Comfortable working in a fast-growing, dynamic environment and can easily adapt to change and re-prioritize.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online