VACANCY NOW !!! AT RUSSELL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Able to analyse bank reconciliation effectively.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 6 years experience.
8th February, 2021.
Russell International School maintains the rich tradition of promoting quality childcare services and teacher-training opportunities anchored by the firm belief that the world’s future is very much dependent on our young children, we at Russell International School Lekki have a commitment to the care and growth of each child as a whole building a child’s world where learning begins.
Russell International School runs a primary and secondary school. Our primary school section is divided into three distinct age groups; 0-3 years (Playgroup), 3-5 years (Nursery), 6-11 years (Primary).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.