APPLY NOW AT TEAMACE LIMITED
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing journal entries, preparing account/bank reconciliations
- Produce periodic financial reports and other financial documents for management
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly appraisal.
- Monthly stock control and inventory performance analysis.
- Monthly PAYE filing and administration
- Monthly payroll administration.
- Filing annual clearance.
- Monthly consumption tax administration.
- Monthly VAT administration.
- 2 – 3 years of working experience as an Accountant
- B.Sc. Accounting. Compulsory
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Like Sage, Quick Books
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus (ACCA).
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
16th February, 2021.
At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
Interested and qualified candidates should: