Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Venture Garden Group is looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation.
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- For this position, it’s also essential to be up to date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content.
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
- Edit, proofread, and improve content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the role
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- The editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field
- Flexibility is important.
Competitive based on experience
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Employees can work remotely
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality