Job Title: Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 5 – 31 years work experience.
- Applicants Must live on the Island or its environs, must posses a valid driver’s license,
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and should not be below 25 years of age.
Pay NGN50,000 for a start.
31st March, 2021.
Go!Twentysix – We are a consumer service company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria that leverages on technology to train, outsource and manage professional drivers and chauffeurs for a wide array of clients. Operationally, our core focus areas are recruitment, training, quality control, customer service, technology integration and maintenance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.