Job Title: Farm Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- LN Outsourcing is recruiting for an Experienced farm Project & Poultry farm manager to work on a start-up commercial broiler breeder laying farm based in Ogun state. This is an exciting opportunity to join our clients expanding and fully integrated agricultural process.
- The position will be responsible for managing a Start-up farm, from strategic planning through to implementation; Geological surveys, layout of farm production process and providing professional advice to the management.
- Managing relationship between the farm and Technical consultants and suppliers.
- Coordinate planting, irrigation, fertilizer application, harvesting, grading, and recordkeeping
- Train and provide orientation to farm staff.
- Manage relationships with government officials, regulatory bodies, community and ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations
- Work with farm Accountant to ensure accurate budgeting proper documentation of farm Expenses and
- Maintaining and monitoring the quality of crop yield
- Provide guidance and expert advice to management on technical, systems, or process-related subjects.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- Qualifications: HND / B.Sc in relevant Field
- 5+ years of work experience, with at least 3 years of experience developing and executing agricultural projects
- Commercial farming management experience
- Experience in farm management activities like irrigation management
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good hands-on computer skills using (using Ms-Excel and Word)
Other Skills / Competencies:
- Agricultural Extension Services
27th February, 2021.
LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality. We offer a unique blend of multiple support services to Telecom operators, InfraCo’sand other industry players in the manufacturing, and logistics sector and we have all necessary competence to handle your outsourcing needs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter (preferably in Word format please) to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.