Job Title: Graphic / Creative Designer
Who You Are
- You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- You possess an in-depth knowledge about marketing campaigns, brand strategy and social media accounts. A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products. You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolutive and self-motivated.
- You are tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- As a Creative Director, you’ll get to showcase your expertise establishing a clear, creative vision for all company-branded materials including graphics, GIFs, primarily, illustrator, UI/UX, brand identity development and more.
- In this capacity, you will help in driving the growth of our business units’ primary content databases by providing the business/product’s audiences with constant, helpful, and interesting content that is in-tune with their interests and needs to drive conversion.
- Define the creative vision for all brand, advertising campaigns, and marketing communication
- Establish schedules for short-term and long-term projects, plan tasks accordingly, and ensure goals and deadlines are met
- Draw from your holistic understanding of the entire creative process to identify great copy, design, and messaging
- Ensure visuals, messaging, and interactive elements of a project are properly aligned with the creative vision and brand standards
- Developing concepts for advertising/promotional campaigns and social media contents
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Work a cross-functional team of copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Keeping project owners abreast of progress and answering their questions.
- Storyboarding or translating ideas to project owners
- Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand and products.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- Creating layouts, mock-ups and prototypes may be required to illustrate design idea to other members of the team or management.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring
- Proven working experience as Art Director
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web and app layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong UI/UX skill
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary.
Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should: