Job Title: Junior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc. in Accounting, Economics or any related field
- Preparation and reporting of accounting and financial data related to the factory operations
- Accounting background.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience as an Accountant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and technique.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Must be good with Accounting ERP( Sage, Tally, Quick Book ETC).
On 25th February, 2021.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.