JOB! JOB! JOB!
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Lekki Pennisula. Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Product Manager to drive our product development of our loan, savings and other technology related products.
- The ideal candidatewill be responsible for the commercial product life cycle for the company’s primary products which include loan, savings, payment solutions, and technology solutions. This highly responsible position involves using the established Product Development Framework and global best practices to manage the end to end lifecycle.
- Overall responsibility for the product including product strategy, definition, development, documentation, financials and proof of concept
- Develop product definition and documentation for all loan, and technology solutions products (e.g. NYSC loan, Payroll loan)
- Develop and execute product launch and marketing plans
- Product updates and continuous improvement
- End to end product lifecycle management
- Project management of product’s project plans for initial launch and subsequent improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the product financials including the budget of the product and managing the profit and loss
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other related fields from a reputable Nigerian or foreign university, with 5 year.
- An MBA or Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- At least 1 year of supervisory or managerial experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Superior presentation skills
- Above average documentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
- Provides and manages the oversight and KPIs for the product
7th April, 2021.
Paelyt is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer(B2B2C) financial services.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.