Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1 Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a smart real estate sales executive to generally oversee various activities that lead up to the purchase and sales of properties.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in the property to convince them
- Maintain contact with clients to have opened to discuss future business prospects
- First degree in a relevant discipline
- 2-5 years Proven experience as a Real estate Sales agent or relevant role
- Must have Real Estate sales experience
N120,000 – N200,000 plus 3% commission
15th February, 2021.
A platform for all HR conversations with Industry leaders across the globe. Relevant impact on Career mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory.
To help our clients win in the
market place by providing state of the art HR solutions.
To be the No 1 HR solution partner to SMEs in Africa.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.