Job Title: Experienced Early Years / Primary French Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- If you love to create lively and engaging language lessons and want to develop your professional skills in teaching, then this is the role for you!
Qualifications / Experience
- B.(Ed) / B.A in French
- The applicant should be a native French speaker or fluent in French to be eligible for this position.
- At least 2 Years teaching experience in an Early Years/Primary setting Nursery and Primary school setting
- Must have a good knowledge and understanding of the British curriculum.
The Successful Candidate:
- Must be female, live in Ibadan and be able to commute easily to Jericho
- Must possess excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills to be able to plan and deliver lessons suitable for the educational needs of children ages four to eleven years following the British National Curriculum.
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine passion for young children.
- Must have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English & French
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must possess the ability to evaluate and grade pupils’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Have a proven track record in consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning and be able to deliver good outcomes for students
- Be able to teach across all phases – EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Knowledge of communicative language teaching techniques for young learners.
- Have the ability to create a positive learning environment
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic
- A natural leader with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire confidence, trust and respect amongst staff, pupils and families
- Ability to incorporate a variety of creative teaching and learning strategies to be able to engage all pupils
- Interactive, communicative classroom management
- Work effectively within a team to deliver excellence in customer experience.
28th February, 2021.
MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail