Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years in any sector particularly in Banking or Health Care
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- The Internal Controller is responsible for validating compliance of administrative procedures and for revising internal rules and regulations, providing recommendations for improvements.
- Lays down financial regulations, the accounting rules and methods and the chart of accounts.
- Lays down and validates the accounting systems and where appropriate validating systems laid down by the authorizing officer to supply or justify accounting information; is empowered to verify that validation criteria are respected.
- Is empowered to check the information received as well as to carry out any further checks he deems necessary in order to sign off the accounts.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range internal control planning, introduction of new rules, procedures, processes, and regulatory interactions.
- Reviews existing internal and financial controls – ensure all processes are mapped accurately, assesses weaknesses.
- Advises the MDon dealing with risks, by issuing opinions on the quality of management and control systems and by issuing recommendations for improving the conditions of implementation of operations and promoting sound financial management.
- Establishes and maintains guidelines for a system of internal control in general.
- Reports to the MD on his/her findings and recommendations.
- Submits to the MDan annual internal audit report indicating the number and type of internal audits carried out, the recommendations made and the action taken on those recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
28th February, 2021.
Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in Nigeria. Our services ranges from pre-admission medical examination, pre-employment medical examination. We conduct varying laboratory tests; molecular testing; paternity DNA testing, Hepatitis Virus Load, HIV viral load, BRACA I & II, HLA testing, cancer-related testing etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.