Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Landscaper
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time – Entry Level
- The Landscaper will play a crucial role in supporting the Facilities Officer to maintaining high quality landscaping designs and caring for the grounds, providing a beautiful and serene environment for all staff.
- Apply pesticides to remove harmful insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Apply fertilizer and other needed materials to help enhance plant growth.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor structures and walkways.
- Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the grounds and hedges meets management’s expectations.
Minimum Qualification / Experience / Skills
- Ordinary National Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC) in a similar role for a Property / Real Estate Company. Property experiences essential, either in residential or commercial
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
- High attention to detail
- Good stamina and physical health.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online