Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mail Dispatcher
Reference No.: LagosHR005
Employment Type: Full time
Description / Responsibilities
- Handle internal and external mails distribution.
- Transport and receive correspondences and documents by motorcycle.
- Update the Riders’ Logbook daily with the required information such as items received and delivered.
- Sign for the package on collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle.
- Attend to any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Verify items delivered by submitting acknowledgement copies; note discrepancies
Education and Experience
- A minimum of Primary School Leaving Certificate.
- Must have at least 10 years working experience in a corporate environment.
- Valid Class A driver’s license.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of dispatch.
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally.
- Be hardworking, diligent, and possess positive energy.
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Time Management.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online