De’Umahs Hotel and Resort – We are a five-star hotel that offers luxurious hospitality services including lodging accommodation and restaurant services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Eleme, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Networks with potential clients manage large accounts, works to maintain a loyal customer base, and oversees hotel sales and marketing strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzethe current client base or target market for the hotel.
- Devisenew ways to expand that client base.
- Developpromotional and advertising materials for the hotel.
- Overseethe distribution of marketing materials.
- Reachout to organizations and businesses that might require a hotel for conferences and events.
- Meetwith representatives from these companies to explain the hotel’s merits and amenities.
- Networkwith wedding planners and special event planners to encourage hotel bookings.
- Designand advertisespecial group rates and packages to increase larger bookings.
- Overcomethe hesitations of clients to close a sale.
- Managethe accounts of high-profile clients.
- Processpayments and applies discounts as necessary.
- Addressand resolveany issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Ensurethat guests are enjoying their stay at the hotel and that large group needs are met.
- Maintainpositive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
Education and Experience
- HND, BA, BScin Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- 1 – 2years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstratestrong organizational skills.
- Exhibitexcellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
- Demonstratethe ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Demonstratefamiliarity with budget software and financial management.
- Communicateclearly and effectively.
- Possessstrong leadership skills.
- Familiar with the workings of the hotel and hospitality industry.
- Demonstratestrong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Workwell with a variety of different individuals.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job role” as the subject of the email.