We are a 5 Star Hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our guest expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are committed to provide our corporate and leisure traveller a consistent warm & friendly guest experience & fond memories through our nurtured/trained staff who experience joy and pride at work while adhering to our standard operating procedure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Duty Manager
Location: South West
Reports to: General Manager
- To handle customer and employee issues.
- To oversee operations, including maintenance, cleanliness and efficiency must also ensure that security and safety regulations are met.
- To address customer issues and complaints.
- To schedule regular maintenance and cleaning of facilities.
- Must meet regularly with upper management to stay informed on company issues.
- To oversee security of the facility.
- Must work with management to assess and improve processes and policies.
- To check on registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each cards either by Reservationist or the Guests.
- To assist in handling room lock problems.
- Operates the front office computer system in order to assist front office attendants
- To greet the VIP guests of the hotel. As directed by the Front office Manager, performs special services for VIP Guest’s.
- To assist in VIP’s arrival and departure in absence of Reservationist.
- To approve and sign for allowances, rebates etc., as required by Front office cashier.
- To authorize charges to be made for late departures and /or compliments on them
- To maintain and be guided of the hotel policy on credit/lost and found hotel guests.
- To follow up in credit check report, liaise with credit manager.
- To be responsible for front office operation during the absence of Front Office Manager and Front Office Assistant.
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management or other related field. Working experience within the hospitality sector will be an added advantage as a Night Duty Manager.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.