Vacancy! Vacancy!! – Fadac Resources and Services
Job Title: Personal Assistant @ Fadac Resources and Services
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, and presentations
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager
- Ensure guests meetings with the manager are well taken care of
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of B.Sc
- 1-3 years experience
- Must be based in VI, Ikoyi or close areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled in Ms Office Packages
- Strong time-management and skills
- Great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good analytical skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness in handling confidential information
- Preferably female
Application Closes On.
30th June, 2021.
Pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products and health services.
Due to expansion, they are in need of suitable candidate to fill the position of a personal assistant.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online