A reputable group of companies that is into various business activities i.e (real estate, interior designing, construction, supermarkets, fashion), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Assist in file organization via Dropbox.
- Assist in CRM input and edit (customer relation management).
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
- Edit WordPress web site (or ability to learn WordPress).
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Draft simple spreadsheets.
- Light cleaning and organizing.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must have digital marketing and social media skills (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or desire to learn quickly):
- Mac Keynote and Pages
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Illustrator
- Interviewing / face-to-face Customer Service
- Client Relations.
- Ethics – Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results-oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism – approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Negotiation – Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company.
N70,000 plus Bonuses
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online