VACANCY @ A Reputable Pharmacy- Pharmacist
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closes On
10th August, 2021.
A reputable Pharmacy and Stores that run several pharmacies and retail stores across Abuja is recruiting a pharmacist.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.