Vacancy @ West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Receptionist would be answering calls for delivery, should be able to communicate well and punch in order, details and fee effectively without error.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree / HND / NCE / OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- 2 – 4 years experience.
- Stays close to Victoria Island axis
- Experience in the stipulated role
- Effective Communication and ability to work under pressure
- Very Presentable
- Great work ethics
- Working Hours: 9 hours shift, morning and evening shift, 6days a week including weekends.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closes On
23rd April, 2021.
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) is a vertically-integrated vocational training platform. WAVE seeks to empower millions of West African youth with industry-relevant employment skills that transform their mindsets and access to employment opportunities that enhance their social mobility, whilst broadening employer access to the best-suited young talent for their job opportunities.