Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS) represents a move towards the fusing of the diverse cultures in African Hospitality, the growing Hospitality Business and the vastly untapped and phenomenally rich African Art & Culture. With a decade-long experience in hospitality, we have built a close tie with Hospitality and Tourism based projects in the region along with African Hospitality Concepts.
In partnership with regional stakeholders, we arecommitted to playing a leading role in the development of the Hotel and Tourism businesses within the region. Distinguishable as a “down to earth & realistic” Hospitality Consultancy Group, Tpinnae (THIS) Hospitality thrives on passing on Expert Consultancy, Standard Hotel Procedures Training, On the Floor Supervision and Measurable Deliverables every step of the way.
With the goal to positively impact on Quality Hospitality Services, Tpinnae Hospitality is constantly priming itself to be a leader in the development, launching and operational effectiveness of mid-range properties (50 – 150 rooms).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising / communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.