First Ally Capital was incorporated on May 20, 2014 as an Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management firm, with authorized capital of N2.5 billion, and an issued and fully-paid capital of N1.65 billion. The firm was licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 20, 2014 as Issuing House and Underwriters.
The Firm commenced operations at a very significant point in the evolution of the Nigerian financial services industry and will leverage it’s solid capital base, the strong financial services background of its promoters and the excellent track-record and credentials of its directors and shareholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Our asset management firm is searching for a motivated and experienced Sales Team Lead in Lagos.
- Our Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales /Client Coverage in an Asset Management Firm.
- The individual will provide leadership and strategic direction for the sales team.
- Formulate sales and marketing strategy
- Translate marketing strategy into operational sales plan.
- Define structures for each channel and region, including operational planning.
- Develop and refine the market coverage plan.
- Develop new products relevant to the growth of the business.
- Establish and implement an appropriate compensation structure emphasizing a “pay for performance” culture.
- Ensure that the Regional/Channel Managers are well trained and motivated to deliver on aggressive sales and service targets.
- Proactively fight to retain and expand market share for the Group.
- Propose goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and track ongoing results.
- Coordinate implementation of brand and sales program.
- Manage Sales & Marketing budget and P&L.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of sales, visibility, recruiting and customer service are achieved.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the BOD
Skills and Requirements
- A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Proven record of sales performance
- Excellent client relationship development/management
- Good negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution
- A deep understanding of alternative investment strategies
- A Deep Knowledge of capital markets, alternative investments & asset management products
- Environmental / Industry analysis
- Financial Analysis / Interpretation
- Banking Operations (Domestic & International Operations)
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Money Market Trading
- Marketing Presentations
- Strong strategic orientation
- Leadership / Supervisory
- Team building/conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- Time Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer appreciation / data entry (word-processing/spreadsheet/graphics)
- Communication (written and oral)
- Total Quality Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online