MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning
- Guide the business in the creation and implementation of sound and consistent financial close and reporting processes across multiple Oracle Cloud ERP modules.
- Develop and maintain ERP Cloud Master Data Management strategy at the enterprise level by establishing, guiding and championing enterprise-wide governance and promotes single-source-of-truth, data-driven utilization of all integrated systems and data across the organization.
- Represent the OPCO in the Group Cloud ERP quarterly release forum by proactively managing and resolving potential issues and risks and protecting OPCO’s investments on the Oracle Cloud ERP platform and other downstream systems.
- Proactively manage opt in and mandatory features in upcoming Oracle quarterly releases and manage the impact (people, process, data) at the OPCO to maximize return on investment, minimize disruption to ongoing BAU.
- Liaise with Global Process Leads, Business Enablement and other Global Process owners to identify and promote delivery of new functional demands from MTNN and drive the delivery through SDLC lifecycle.
- Provide leadership in the areas of planning, scheduling, coordinating, tracking and status reporting of tasks in support of Cloud ERP deployment of new functionalities arising from GT maintain and demand processes.
- Drive the incident and problem management process across multiple service delivery platforms in support of optimum customer experience on Cloud ERP platform among multiple and diverse stakeholders such as OPCO IT Service delivery team, Boost Central process leads, Oracle ACS vendor, Oracle OEM etc.
- Proactively promote Oracle Cloud ERP knowledge management within the OPCO by maintaining repository for knowledge documentation and dissemination.
- Take ownership of the OPCO Master Data Management Governance Committee and work with other key stakeholders such as Departmental functional leads, Central MDM, GSSC CoE, OPCO Risk and Compliance, Information Security, Regulatory unit to establish continued review and confirmation of data asset catalog, data privacy, data ownership, integration roadmap, storage and archiving needs.
- Establish and maintain OPCO’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes and procedures to maintain Oracle Cloud ERP infrastructure such as User provisioning process, roles management and rules for segregation of duties etc.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- experience in Networking Security Environment, including VPNs, Cisco ASA firewalls/Checkpoint firewalls, VPN solutions, IPsec, Fortinet, Tacacs+ and Access-Lists, Load Balancing, Patch Management
- Proven network security architecture knowledge across multiple security domains.
- Experience in multi-vendor network operations
- Solid security experience essential
- BEng, BTech, HND or Other
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online