Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Mechanical Helper, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-009
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
DCP – Operations
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
- Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools.
- Good organizational skills, good attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team, and excellent communication skills ensure proper functioning.
- Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures, standard Operating Procedures SOP, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement
- Trade Test I, II, III
- WASC / GCE / SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online