Danbo Schools is a comprehensive day & boarding International school in Kaduna, Nigeria committed to excellent teaching & learning practices to build quality, fairness and success for their students for the long term. We have an outstanding academic record and believe in educating the whole child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist Teacher
Employment Type: Full Time
- Do you aspire to be a leading Educator in a high performing private educational institution?
- Do you wish to be exposed to the success of 21st-century education?
- Are you a graduate with at least 2.2 and 2 years of work experience?
- Due to expansion, we are hiring Specialist Teachers for the following subjects:
- English Language / Literature in English.
- The role of Specialist Teacher is central in achieving the vision of this International School. As they expand as a school, they search for quality teachers that can add value to our Secondary Educational School Program.
Overview of the Role
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of achievement and maximising student attainment
Interested Educators who wish to apply should have the following:
- A minimum of Second Class Lower in the relevant field.
- A minimum of two – three years of teaching experience
- Degree Certification in Education or Additional qualification of PGDE
- Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Specialist Area as the subject of the email. i.e “Biology Specialist Teacher”.