Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Well Engineer
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
Slots: 2 Openings
- Expert level skills in developing both individually and with key stakeholders: Well concepts, supplier prequalification, tender/RFP technical and commercial evaluation templates.
- Providing negotiation support, and creating and ensuring timely delivery of complex scopes from Strategy development to Evaluation to Mobilization.
- FDP implementation/field development (well pick, well planning, well proposals, post implementation review)
- Supports design, planning and supervision of drilling, completion and well intervention operations, with the full integration of the relevant asset teams.
- Preparation and monitoring of detailed cost and time estimates, tracking of relevant metrics during job execution, after action reviews (AAR) documentation.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Petroleum / Chemical Engineering 15+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a wells engineer with at least 5 but no more than 8 years in field oversight and execution
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork,
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Track record in working in Nigerian or other international locales with heavy governmental engagement required in selection, tendering, and contracting for E&P support services.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online