Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician
- Uses cleaning apparatus and equipment to allow proper inspection of “repair” components.
- Inspects and check parts for conformity to drawing dimension and specifications.
- Perform hand fettling tasks and has light machinery-based tasks performed to enable repairs to completed to assembly, test, and packing stage.
- Assists in maintenance and servicing of machines, equipment
- Maintains working area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Provides assistance to other operators and other members of staff as needed.
- Assists in maintenance and servicing of machines, equipment in Service Center
- Provides Field Service Support for inspection, installation, and commissioning at the Customer Site when Required.
Educational Background Minimum Level:
- HND or Equivalent
- 5 years related experience
- IT Knowledge Required: Google Docs
- Minimum 5 years related mechanical assembly experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret manuals and instructions.
- Ability to use electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and hand tools.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and CIP environment and be a contributing member.
- Previous experience in mechanical or assembly work essential.
- Occasionally will be required to interact directly with customers.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- Ability To Stand On Feet For Long Periods Of Time > 2hrs.
- Ability To Lift 25kgs Unassisted.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.