Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vulcanizer, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-010
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
DCP – Operations
- Communicate with Mechanical Engineer accordingly.
- Adhere to all plant policies, instructions, procedures, and safety guidelines in accordance with applicable OSHA and MSHA regulations.
- Maintain all work-related documentation to include logbooks, pre-departure safety inspections, and work area safety inspections.
- Ability to repair, splice, and vulcanize all type of conveyor belts, ability to troubleshoot and install belts on conveyors and train conveyor belts.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the work crew.
- Report to shop foreman of assigned profit center when not performing belt crew duties.
- Other duties may be assigned at this time including belt, hose, and gasket fabrication.
- Welding and general housekeeping duties.
- Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery or refinery and pipeline distributions systems.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I, II, III
- WASC / GCE / SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online